1. All custom cookie orders are subject to a £15.00 artwork charge for the digitising process. Once the artwork has been generated for approval, this amount is not refundable.
2. Once we have received your confirmation and acceptance of the design, we will commence production and the design can no longer be altered. Alterations after this point may be subject to an additional artwork charge (£15.00)
2. Artwork can be accepted in PNG, JPG, PSD, AI, or PDF format.
3. Please make sure that you have permission to use the image you are sending us. Custom Cookie Cutters is not responsible for any copyright issue that may arise.
4. We will do our best to make your cookie cutter in the most cost effective format. Images that have finer detail may require a larger cookie format to work properly.
5. Custom Cookie Cutters reserves the right to use your custom cookie in our marketing and promotional material. Should you not want us to use your cookie, please inform us at the time of placing your order.
6. Custom Cookie Cutters reserves the right to add your custom cookie (except in cases of company logos) to our store and cookie catalogue. Should you not want us to use your cookie, please inform us at the time of placing your order.
7. All custom cookie cutters are shipped with a cookie to prove that the design works. Please take care as our cookies may contain allergens.
8. Please note that colours of cookie cutters may vary. We cannot guarantee that all cookie cutters in the same order will be the same colour. We are not able to make cookie cutters to a specific colour request.
9. Should your cookie cutter arrive damaged, we will gladly send you a replacement. Please contact us within 48 hours of receipt with a photo of the damaged item and we will send out a new one as soon as possible.
10. You can cancel your order at any time for items from our store catalogue. A full refund will be processed within 3 - 5 working days. To cancel your order, please send an email to email@example.com with the word CANCEL and your order reference in the subject line.
11. Custom cookie cutter orders can be cancelled, but charges may occur. The artwork charge is not refundable once it has been issued to you for approval. If the order is cancelled before we start production, a full refund for the cookie cutter portion of your order will be issued. Once production has started, a maximum of 50% of the cookie cutter portion of your order will be issued. The full amount for P&P will be refunded. Your refund will be processed within 3 - 5 working days. To cancel your order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word CANCEL and your order reference in the subject line.
12. We believe you will be really happy with your order. If you are not completely satisfied, please let us know and we will gladly assist you.